November 13, 2008

We've made it to Blogging Land!

Well I guess the time has come for the Sunny Side Adams to join the rest of the world in the land of blogging! Hopefully this will make it much easier to keep family and friends up to date on what's new with us. I'm not to sure how often I will get to update but I will do my best! Right now I've only a spare moment while Lily naps and Eric keeps himself occupied yelling at people walking by outside...(don't worry he's not cat-calling or anything- he's just saying Hi)

Not a whole lot has been giong on- but it's been enough to keep me busy! I did my first craft fair on Nov 1st and had a great time. eric has been doing great in Pre-school. Lily has been growing way to fast (turning a year old tomorrow!!!) and Skip has been plugging away at school (only 2 classes left-Yeah!) and working very hard. All in all we are doing great here in Sunny Florida!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma,
That is SO weird! We must be on the same brain wavelength or something, because I finished my first post as an official blogger just before getting your email about your new blog! So excited I can add you to my blogroll. Glad things are going so well for you all. Love and miss you!

Unknown said...

hahaha oh my funny. I can totally see Eric yelling at people and them being like where is that coming from?! Welcome to blogging haha. Gotta love blog stocking. It's a good time

GS Wilson said...

Welcome to blogging. Now we'll finally have somebody else to visit our blog too!