December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving up in Tallahassee with the Ladle gang this year. It was nice and relaxing, and a great little get away. The food was great! Eric was most excited about the rolls...I think he had at least 4 at dinner. Lily has found a new love... As soon as she finished what was in her mouth, it was wide open and ready for more. She would've eaten a whole can by herself.
Early Friday morning Skip, (yes I got Skip to go shopping with me...at 5am!)Annette, Bryan, Kristen and I headed over to Target for some bargain shopping. Skip was such a trooper. Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out enough to photo document our adventures.
We have so much to be thankful for, I'm not even going to try and list them all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA that's awesome! I wish I could've been there with you guys! Too much fun without me!!!!!

Annette said...

Awe we are so glad you guys came up. It was so much fun! I miss those little people and their funny little saying! We have to get together again soon! Enjoy Utah! Love you lots sweet girl!