January 24, 2010

They Like to Move It Move It

Lily has been taking a "Toddler Jam" dance class for the past couple weeks, and is loving it! Eric didn't have school on Tues so he got to come to dance class with us. It was a riot watching those 2 shake their hips. The class is all girls and one little boy. On Tues there was Eric and another little boy there with his sister, and all the little girls were lineing up to dance with the 2 boys! It was adorable!
I love it when my kids are getting along and having fun together! Here is Lily at her first dance class...my favorite part is towards the end...sports injury

3 comments:

Annette said...

Dancing is hard work Mom. So fun to watch... you're a great mom! Love you!

Faye said...

Oh my....haha...that is SO cute! Your kids are fantastic. I agree with Aunt Annette, you are an awesome Mom!

Unknown said...

I DIE. LOVE IT!