April 6, 2010

It was a little to quiet...

Lily...
using conference to her advantage...
waited till Mom and Dad were fully distracted...
broke(literaly broke the safety door knob thingy off the door)into Mom and Dad's bathroom...
to have a spa session of her very own...
Mom realizing that she hadn't heard Lily for awhile- asked Eric what his sister was doing...
Eric happily replied- she's painting her nails!
Mom ran up the stairs to catch Lily in the act...
of painting her toes...
Best part...
Mom was all out of nail polish remover...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha you're right! Hilarious!!!!! lol

Carolyn said...

Hiliarious! This is something Savannah would do...and still does. LOL...brought back a funny memory the house was too quiet then I hear "Mommy, look at me" I looked there Savannah was all colored head to toe using my pink lipstick..I got photos to seal the memory. LOL Enjoy...enjoy.. :)

Katrina said...

You got me beat on that one! At least she knew to put the polish on her toes, and not -ohhhh say, the beige carpet!!!