July 9, 2010

Work With What You've Got...

Last Saturday Skip took the kids with him to play basketball at the church. I told them I would follow shortly to watch them and bring breakfast. I got there just at the right time...
Poor Lily had had an accident...
I didn't have a single item of extra clothing in the car...
Lily refused to wear the only thing we could find- the jacket Skip keeps in his car...
So we did the only thing we could think of...Since her shirt was to short to cover her bum we turned it upside down...
Only problem...
she thought it was great and only wanted to wear her shirt like that for the rest of the day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY.FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol seriously made my life