May 1, 2011

Easter

I totally lucked out with Easter this year. I didn't have to put together an Easter Egg hunt at all!!! Faye did an Easter Egg hunt for my kids and her step kids the weekend before Easter. She did an awesome job and the kids had a blast and got lots of goodies.Loved that Faye color coded the eggs so the kids all got the same amount.
On the sat before Easter we spent the day with Skip's family. 2 houses in the neighborhood did an Easter Egg Hunt- and it was awesome.Lily kept going for all the rainbow twizlers.Skip and Eric check the goods.We took the kids to the Pet Store to see the Bunnies...that weren't there...
Skip's Mom also did an Easter Egg Hunt and a Cake Walk for the kids- but Little Lady Evie didn't want to be put down...all day...so I didn't get any pictures.
Easter morning the kids were being stinkers about having their pictures taken together...this is what I got...At Least Lily was smiling and looking in the right direction.

No comments: