August 28, 2011

First Day of School


Yay school started! Eric has been so excited about going to first grade cause "that's where big kids go"At first when we got to school he told me i could go home now and took off for his class. We were a little early so he had to wait outside. After a couple minutes he was looking around for me- then he ran back and threw his arms around me and asked if he could please come back home with me. He was scared because he didn't know anybody. I told him that it was going to be a very boring day at home and that school was going to be sooooo much fun. He finally agreed to stay and ended up having a great day.Lily, Evie and I went on a date to the mall. We did a little shopping. Had a nice lunch in the food court, Lily rode on the merry go round and in the kids play area. It reminded me how often Lily and I would go to the mall in FL while Eric was in school all day. It gave us something to do when it was so stinkin' hot outside. The girls and I had a fun day together and Lily now thinks that everyday Eric is at school should be a Mommy Lily date and that we "need" to go to the mall.

No comments: