February 5, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Yay I am so excited! Pretty soon I won't have to work nights anymore! I get to change jobs at work from night staff to a Family Teacher- during the day. I'll get to get to know the girls and really help them out instead of hanging out while they are sleeping. The pay is better and I'll only have to go into work 2 days a week instead of 5. I'll be working a double shift both days (7am to 11pm)and those will be some long days. But we will still be able to keep the kids out of daycare (I will work on Skip's days off) and I will save money in gas only having to drive to Salt Lake twice vs five times and I will get to sleep when everyone else is sleeping. I can't wait to start my new job!!!

2 comments:

Tabs said...

Yeah! Congrats! That is such a great change for you and you'll do awesome with those girls!

Laura said...

Yay! So excited for you my friend!