January 26, 2009

Congrats Skip!




HE DID IT! Skip has finished school as of last night! I just wanted to take a moment and say how extremely proud of Skip I am. He has worked so hard to finish with school. He spends all day working out in the hot sun and then would have to come home and stay up late doing school work. Whenever we would go away- his laptop would follow along so that Skip could do homework, reading, whatever had to be done. I admire him for his persistence and his determination. We keep joking that he's going to get bored with nothing to do now. But now he has a chance to read all the books he got for Christmas 2 years ago. (I'm just glad I get my husband back!) I think Skip is wonderful! Great job Babe! Love Ya!

9 comments:

GS Wilson said...

Great job Skip! I know it takes a lot of hard work and determination to get through that schooling. Enjoy having your evenings back. Maybe now you can get addicted to reality TV like the rest of us!

Reggs said...

Congratulations to you both! Life may now resume!

Em said...

Oh Skip is already addicted to True TV...the channel that has all the cop reality shows...I think he's trying to pick up some pointers!

Margaret said...

yay skip!!!! Its gotta feel amazing to be done with school!

Annette said...

YA SKIP!!!!! I was just talking to Robby last night and telling him I thought you had finished up. He said he was going to try to call you. I'm proud of you and the effort you have put forth. Way to go and way to support him Emma.

Hey on that tru channel... have you watched the smoking gun??? Now that is a funny show!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Skip!!! There is no feeling in the world quite like being done with school. How are you going to celebrate?

Faye said...

I am so proud of you Skip! I just wish that we would have had more classes together, even though we are states apart. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

I hate you. I still have two more years left.

Tabs said...

I'm so proud of you! I know how hard you've worked and what a big accomplishment this is!! Way to go brother!