June 22, 2009

My Handsome Knight


Eric turned 4 on Sat! 4 can you believe it?! I hardly can- where has the time gone! On the Eve of the kids Birthday's, before Skip and I go to bed, we decorate with streamers and balloons. So when Eric woke up on his birthday he had a bunch of balloons in his room. Bright and early I hear Eric yelling "It's my Birthday! I have balloons!" And then we hear the little voice of Lily yelling "Balloons! Balloons!" Eric came running into our room yelling "Wake up, wake up! It's my Birthday and there are balloons. Skip and I rolled out of bed and followed Eric out (and went to rescue Lily from her crib) We had French Toast for breakfast and then it was present time. Eric got so excited about his presents and would say "This is great!" after each one he opened.


Eric told us that he wanted to go to the beach, so we grabbed our swimsuits and towels and headed off to the beach. We had a great time! Luckily we got there early enough to really enjoy it before it got to busy. We had Eric's favorite lunch, chicken nuggets and french fries and cupcakes and ice cream...yummy.

We sure had a fun day. It's hard for me to believe that Eric is already 4 years old. He is such a great kid and I love him with all my heart. Sure he can be really frustrating at times but what kid can't. He is the most loving and caring little boy I know.
Happy Happy Birthday Eric- My Handsome Knight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!! I can't even handle it!

Annette said...

YA for birthday's!!! I mean YA for KID'S birthdays!!! Happy Birthday Eric!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Eric!!! He's certainly turning into a little gentleman. Tell him Izzy and Liza say hello and they miss him!

Tabs said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute boy! Tell him there's a card (sorry so late) in the mail from Aunt Tabby!