October 7, 2009

Pumpkin


We have a pet! She is a kitten named Pumpkin. Skip went and picked her out for "the kids" (really he has just as much fun playing around with her as the kids do) Eric gets the biggest kick out of shining the lazer on the ground for Pumpkin to chase. He's been running around the house laughing with her. Lily thinks it's okay to pick her up and carry her around. So far Pumpkin has been pretty patient. The morning after we got Pumpkin, Eric ran into my room to inform me that "Pumpkin got into my very own bed and licked me with her tounge!" Both kids are totally in love with her and start calling her name and making kissing noises as soon as they walk in the door. When I told Lily it was time for bed tonight she hurried and grabbed Pumpkin and ran into her room saying that Pumpkin was sleeping in her bed. It's so much fun to see the kids having fun with their own "little Pumpkin Kitty Cat"

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love cats! Hyrum would die if I came home with a cat! I loved it when they would sleep in bed with me, and they would make me up by playing with my hair...oh the memories you will build with your new friend. OK, I'm sounding like a crazy cat lady! Maybe I am at 25, but its all good

Unknown said...

Lily's hair looks like it's getting pretty thick! You know how I feel about the cat....lol

Faye said...

Wilson's have a special "love" for cats. Good Luck with your new pet!