October 21, 2009

Redesign


I finally got my blue wall! No more boring white on every wall. We also got rid of the sofa and brought the futon out of the kids room (due to Lily learning how to climb out of her crib and needing a "big girl bed! yikes!) I made a new cover for the chair- due to kids being messy. Now I can take off the cover and throw it in the wash along with the futon cover. Life is easier when everything is machine washable. I'm going to add more picture frames along the way. Next project...removemable chair covers for the kitchen table chairs...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It turned out awesome (just like everything else you do). It goes with all of the other colors perfectly! Sorry I wasn't there to help :-(

Schlofmans said...

You are just amazing! Thanks for helping me with my painting. It would not have gotten done without you. Thanks!

Annette said...

Nice job Emma. There is nothing more satisfying then having a project completed and looking just they way you thought it should. Nice to get those monkey's off our back!

Faye said...

Looks Amazing Em! It is nice not to have white walls :)