November 1, 2009

Trick or Treating ROCKS!!!

So far during our parenting years we have only done Trunk or Treating. But this year trunk or treat was early and we found ourselves with nothing to do on Halloween. So we tried to go trick or treating at the shopping center. It started at 4 we got there at 5- majority of the stores were out of candy. Boy were the kids upset- they afterall had been promised candy! So I called my good friend Kristen Wilson and we went over to their house and trick or treated around their neighboorhood. Oh my fun! The kids loved it and I loved watching the kids run from house to house. Eric yelling "Trick or Treat" the whole way between houses and Lily yelling "Wait for me Eric"! About halfway around the neighboorhood they started to loose some steam. By the end instead of saying Trick or Treat, Lily was telling people "I'm tired" or "I'm sleepy" and to me "I want my bed" It was so much fun! And oh my heck...the candy...way too much here!

2 comments:

Faye said...

On how cute! I can just see it now. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Annette said...

Well I would have said... you just bring them up to my house and I will load them down with candy and it will only be one door. :-)