November 15, 2009

Weekend Getaway

Lily and I got to go on a little Mother Daughter trip to Utah for my sister Faye's wedding. It was so much fun to be with my whole family! And Lily- lucky girl got to come along for the weekend. Lily had a great time hanging out with her cousins Austin, Dylan and Sadie. Girls hanging out watching Enchanted. Two of my all time favorite gals...I don't get enought time with these 2! All the girls. My brother's did an awesome job picking their wives! Shawna (sorry this is the only picture I have of all of us), Kim, and Marge are so awesome!!!!!Love them!Faye looking great in her wedding dress. Taking a little water break after all the dancing and socializing at the reception. It was a great weekend- but as the weekend always is- it was way too short! Hopefully at the next family get together we will get pictures with all the guys in there too!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

Oh I love these pictures!!! I just love your family! They are some of the greatest people on the earth!!! Love you!!