June 21, 2010

The Big 5

Eric turned 5 yesterday! Where in the world has the time gone? It's hard for me to believe that my Little Man has turned 5. He has had quite the fun time celebrating it too. He got to have a pizza and cupcake party at school with all his friends. And then he got to have a Lightening McQueen party with his friends from church.Everyone got to color and decorate their own car...Go swimming get lots of treats from the pinyataand eat yummy cake.
On Saturday we had a family party.Started off with opening presents.
Eric and I went out to lunch and then he got to go to Target and spend his "million dollars" that Grammy and Papa sent him. It's was so much fun having one on one time with Eric. He is such a sweet little boy. How did I get so lucky. After lunch we picked up Skip and Lily and went to the movies to see Toy Story 3- loved it! When we got to Chili's for dinner Eric asked me if he could get steak because he's 5 now and it was his birthday. So Eric and I shared a steak- little guy ate more of it then I did! The Chili's crew brought out a molten chocolate cake and sang to him. He kept trying to tell us it was his cake and we couldn't eat any of it- he even grabbed 2 spoons and started digging in. It was a really fun day, and I have been incredibly blessed with having Eric as my boy. He is forever telling me that he loves me. He helps me and has already told me that he will take care of the baby. He helps Lily and takes great care of her. He's even yelled at some boys at the pool who got to close to "his sister".
Love you Eric! Happy Birthday Bud!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha sooooooo cute! I remember when that little stinker wouldn't share his pizza with me lol not a good feeling lol