January 15, 2011

Words to Live By

This year instead of new years resolutions I have picked 3 words that I'm going to try and live by. They are ADVENTURE! I want to try and make everyday an adventure for my kids, and I want to try new things that I usually wouldn't try. After all you only live once so why not make the most of it. The second word is LOVE. I want to make sure that my family and friends know that I love them. Not only by telling them on a daily basis by but showing them through service. My third word for the year is UNDERSTAND. I want to better understand my husband and kids and why they do the things they do. I want to better understand the Gospel and how it applies to me personally. I want to really get to know things and not just take them for face value. So here's to 3 little words that I hope will make a big impact on 2011!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

My three words are SLEEP, SURVIVE, and Clean out my purse. Its more than one word, but I'm too tired to figure out how to whittle it dow.... ORGANIZE! With a little turrets!