November 29, 2011

4 going on 14


Lily is now 4 years old! She acts much older than 4 and since she is so stinkin' tall everyone always thinks she is older than she really is. We like to keep things simple around here on birthdays- we had family over for dinner and cake. Lily helped me pick out what her cake would look like- and since she calls herself the little cupcake girl- it was made of cupcakesLily can be a little stinker but I don't know what I'd do without my little sweet pea. She is growing to fast and before I know it she really will be a teenager. One of the funniest things about Lily is that she doesn't really like wearing jeans. She calls them cold pants- because they are cold when you first put them on. Give her a pair of stretchy pants and she'll be happy. She is really starting to get into dress up and princess stuff but also loves to play cars and fight with Eric. She's a wonderful Little girl and has quite the personality. LOVE her!

2 comments:

Gourley Family said...

I can't believe how fast our girls are growing up! Lilly is a doll! And I just love your new place!

Tabs said...

I love my sassy pants Lily! I don't think 4 going on 14 could be any more accurate, she cracks me up!! Can't wait for our special day!