December 10, 2011

Sometimes I just sits and thinks....

Working at night has given me plenty of time to sit and think. It's given me uninterrupted time toread my scriptures...check email...post on facebook...check out my favorite blogs...update my blog...pintrest...read...watch movies/or get hooked on TV shows...and craft to a certain extent. But on some nights that 8 hours drags on, and watching TV or reading can get a little boring. If I could bring my sewing machine there would be plenty to do, but when I'm sitting in the hall outside of bedrooms there isn't a chance of setting up my machine. So I decided that if I'm going to be up all night with plenty of quite time and time to think I may as well put it to good use. So starting in Feb I will be going back to school to earn my bachelors degree! Yay for me! I've been wanting and feeling the need to further my education, but with kids it's not all that easy, and add the fact that every time I'm on the computer at home Evie is either pulling on cords, banging the hutch doors, or turning off the power strip. School would just be an added stress. But now I will have time to work on schoolwork without little bodies around, distracting me. I'm working on a degree in Children and Family Science- that way once my youngest is in school for a full day I can become a teacher and only work when the kids are in school. Plus I'm looking forward to all the classes on child development- a little parenting help never hurt anyone! So here's to adding one more item to my plate- hopefully it will turn out to be a wonderful addition...

No comments: