December 12, 2008

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure- bags are to easy to peek into!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real for sure! Have the fun is finding the perfect tree!
3. When do you take the tree down? When the needles start falling off and getting all over...
4.What is your favorite family tradation? PJ's on Christmas Eve! That and starting this year making Gingerbread houses with my kids.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes...LOVE IT!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'm giong to have to say my Cabbage Patch doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? People that reply "oh I don't know or you don't have to get me anything" when asked what they would like
8. Easiest person to buy for? Right now- Eric and Lily...they're to young to tell me if they don't like something and don't have a huge list of what they want!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it's totally kid friendly and even has a palm tree, a true Florida Nativity scene.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. But I have been really lame in the Christmas Card department the past couple years. I need to get on the ball!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? If I have gotten one- it was bad enough that I have blocked it from my memory.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone 1 & 2 and the The Santa Clause movies
13. When do you start shopping? I like to make alot of the presents so I start after Halloween. I try to be done by Thanksgiving (or the day after Thanksgiving depending on the deals!) so that I don't have to join the masses at the mall.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Like I'm going to admit to that...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Ice Cream-don't even try to get me to share any.
16. Lights on the tree? Of Course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger and this year it's going to have to be Jingle Bells sung by Eric
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel... specially when it's still stinkin' hot and doesn't feel like Christmas at all!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, and good ol' Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star but right now I don't have a tree topper...I have yet to find one I really love.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve, everything else on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Stupid Post Office!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Right now our tree is red and white-peppermintish- super cute if you ask me
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pie and candied sweet potatos- well pretty much all of it- bring on the feast!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would love to spend a whole day with just my Hubby- kid free- just the 2 of us all day!


2 comments:

Annette said...

Emma, I love the fact that you guys do PJ's as well. Our kids wont let that tradition die... we have to still get them PJ.

Hope all is well! Give those cuties a hug and a kiss from us.

Reggs said...

Emma!! Hey, Annette told me about your blog. I hope you don't mind if I peek in from time to time. I hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas this year!