December 19, 2008

I made It!



So for the past month and a half or so, I have joined 2 of my friends at 6am, 3 days a week, to do a little running. Running as a way of exercise all makes me think of High School volleyball where my coach would follow us in her car yelling at us to run faster! I am not a very good long distance runner so needless to say I've never been able to keep up with Dixie and Laura the whole time. I always run for as far and long as I can and then I walk until they come back and then I run with them for as long as I can again. Well yesterday I made it! I was able to run the full 3 miles! Now that I feel like an official runner I better go out and get a real runners outfit!

3 comments:

Faye said...

Great job Em! That is an awesome achievement. Keep up the good work :)

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Em and keep up the good work!

GS Wilson said...

Awesome work Emm! Keep it up and you'll be marathon running in no time!!