December 3, 2008

Fair Time



So we took the kids to the Broward County Fair this past weekend. We thought it was going to be an all afternoon event...but it was pretty small so we were only there for about 2 hours. We did get to pet and feed some cows and sheep. Lily was having fun patting the cows on the back- Eric would hold the food out for the cows but as soon as their tongue came out to get the food Eric would drop it!



There were a few fun rides to go on. Skip was nice enough to ride in the little helicopter with Eric and Lily. I got to take Eric on the Dizzy Dragon- it's the same thing as the teacups at Disney where you spin the wheel in the center. Eric and I were spinning and he said oooooooooohhh Mom and put a hand over his mouth like he was going to be sick or something! You better believe I stoped the spinning as fast as I could! It was a really fun day!

2 comments:

Faye said...

I think I would stop spinning too if Eric was putting his hand over his mouth. That is one surprise I would not want...

GS Wilson said...

Only in places like Florida can they hold an annual county fair in late Nov! Looks like it was fun.