May 14, 2010

Good Times!!!

Usually when it comes to surprising family I'm the one surprising- but I was the one surprised this time. I went to the airport to pick up Ashley and ended up with Eva and Shawna too! The 3 of them had been planning it for months and I had no clue. We had a blast! I didn't take my camera out to much so sadly I don't have many pictures. We got to have a girls night out. We went to the cheesecake factory and then saw Back Up Plan. Great food and a super cute movieWe spent as much time at the beach and by the pool so the girls could thaw out from their long, cold winter. I think Shawna won the tanning contest! We went down to Miami Beach and ate at the 11th St. Diner (it was on Diners Drive-In's and Dives) We had a hair dying party and I am no longer blonde. We shopped and hung out and watched lots of Say Yes to the Dress. We took Eva and Ashley to Gumbo Limbo to check out the turtles. I swear it was the hottest day we have had in a long time so we didn't stay to long. The time flew by and now it's just us again. We sure love having visitors!!!!!

2 comments:

kimberlee said...

aww, you gals are sooo beautiful! i totally envy your tans! sounds like you had a great time. what a fun surprise!!!

Katrina said...

How funny that your guilty pleasures are mine as well. I love watching Gui Fierri and Randy too.

Is that one consultant ever gonna learn that just because you put dark lip liner on, inches away from your lips, doesn't mean that you actually look like you have full lips - just more like a lip shaped mustache?!