May 28, 2010

Still Fits

I was cleaning out the kids closet and came across some baby clothes...Lily decided to have a little fashion show...First up- one of Eric's shirts (she loves to wear Eric's clothes- drives me nuts some days when I can't get her to change before we have to leave the house)Next outfit...baby sweats size 12m and a baby boys jacket size 12mAnd I think one of my personal favorites...size 9m baby pj's. Lily always provides a good laugh!!!
And to add to all the dressing up- I got her a bike and bike helmet yesterday...she wouldn't take the helmet off for most of the day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha that last picture is my favorite! So cute!

Annette said...

Emma that is funny that she can still fit in those clothes. She loves her brother!!! Like Ashley I love that last picture