May 20, 2010

Long Lovely Locks are Gone...

Eric told me this morning that he needed a haircut so of course Lily said she did too. Lily's hair has gotten quite long (middle of her back)but she never lets me brush it or do anything with it. I didn't think that when the time came she would really want it cut but she did. I let her pick out her own haircut and she ended up with a cute little bob. This was her first haircut ever and she took it like a pro. She chatted away with the hair stylist and giggled when her hair was blown dry. When she was all done she said it looked fabulous and she couldn't wait to show her Daddy.
Eric kept saying how handsome he looked as the lady cut his hair. It was really cute to see all the faces he was making in the mirror. Haircuts always make me a little sad- becuase the kids always look so much older afterwards.

1 comment:

Faye said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!! I miss you guys and those cute faces.