November 13, 2008

Time to play!


The mall just opened a new kids playing area so the kids and I went to check it out. when I told them we were going to go play they stood by the door waiting for me (I can't say they were being patience- Eric kept saying comeon Mom!)






Once we got there both of them took off! Lily has recently learned about how fun slides are so she hung out by the slide for a while...at least untill Eric taught her how to crawl through a tunnel.











Eric had a blast running around and being crazy!


And after a while Lily decided she was too cool for the other kids and it was time for a snack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Emma!! Yay I like that you are now in the blogging land so I can see all the pics. You are so good! I really need to take more pics...and you're kids are the cutest kids of my life!

GS Wilson said...

Awesome to see pics of the little ones! It's always fun to find a new place for the kids to run around and play. Good to see ya blogging!