April 6, 2009

Future Seamstress?

I've been making a quilt with my friend Erica on Tues and Thurs as soon as I drop Eric off at school. Lily likes to play with all the scraps and one day when she was getting tired she laid right down on top of the pile. If we needed any fabric that was under her we had to roll her over while she giggled. she thought it was really cool to be covered with all the fabric.



The first place Lily runs to when she sees my bedroom door open is my sewing table. She was standing there looking at my sewing machine while I was at the ironing board and next thing I know I look over to see this...



Guess she really has been paying attention while she sits on my lap when I'm sewing! Can't wait to start doing projects with her!

3 comments:

Scott and Laura said...

Oh that is just too cute! She is just adorable! So glad you will be here till January! :)

Reggs said...

NICE! Now you just need to get her doing the laundry and dishes, hee hee.

Unknown said...

That's awesome. She's totally gonna be the next fashion designer