September 11, 2009

All Dolled Up

My new calling at Church is as the Relief Society Enrichment Leader- and I have to say I LOVE IT! My first activity was last night. It was a service and homemade goods auction. The theme was all dolled up. So the room was decorated with glitter, jewels and of course feather boa's. We had a pretty good turnout and the money was flying! It's always great to get all dressed up and spend spend spend!
I helped Ash make this poster before she left- awesome job Ash!
One of the two dolled up dress forms. I didn't even get a pic of the other one and it looked super cute!
just a great quote-makes ya think.
It was a really fun night but I'm glad it's over! Already working on the next activity in Nov!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks Good!!!!!! I still feel really bad that I wasn't there to help you out :-(

Em said...

It's all good Ash I won't hold it aganist you...for too long ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great job, enrichment leader. I want to come to your enrichment activities! Do you miss YW or were you ready for a change?