November 15, 2009

2 Already!

I don't know where in the world the time has gone- but somehow my little Lily has turned 2! The night before the kids Birthday, Skip and I blow up lots of balloons and decorate with signs and streamers. Skip and I were awakened at 6:00am but Lily yelling "balloons," "Happy Birthday!" "Mommy Daddy look!" She was so excited and totally knew it was her birthday and that she was going to get presents. Since I had a busy day at the church for super sat- we started right away with presents. Got the wrong kind of wrapping paper- it was a little hard to get off...poor thing. Big Brother helping her out. She didn't even wait for us to finish singing to blow out the candles! Still can't beleive she is 2!

1 comment:

Alyse said...

happy birthday Lily!!! I can't believe she's 2 also! I remember when you were just barely pregnant with her! You were up here helping my mom with those silly bridesmaids dresses! I can't wait to see you guys next week! It's been way too long!