March 3, 2010

Where is Eric???

The other morning Skip came and woke me up and told me I had to see where our son was sleeping. I figured it was in the bathtub or something...but it was even better...the cats bed, behind the chair in the living room. Skip had come down to watch the news, and check out the weather. He said he was just sitting there on the couch, and he heard breathing. He could tell it was Eric (little guys snores a little) but he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He stood up and started looking around and this is what he found... We have no idea what time Eric got up and decided to switch beds. But according to Eric is a great place to sleep. I'll just take his word on that one-

1 comment:

carolyn said...

Love it! What a creative place to sleep! You and Skip have beautiful kids!! Love your blog background...still can't figure how to do it on mine yet.