September 20, 2010

Ogden Valley


A couple weeks ago Skip took the kids and I to the Ogden Valley to show us around where he grew up. It was fun to put a place with all the stories Skip has told me about growing up. Eric and Lily thought it was really cool to see where Daddy was a little boy. We did some off roading up into the mountains. The kids loved it when Skip would drive crazy and fast.Skip took the kids for a little "rock climbing" The only sad part about the trip was when Skip took us to show us his Elem. school...only to find it had been torn down and was an empty lot. The only remains where the flagpole and the playground that Skip had jumped off as a kid and broken his foot.

1 comment:

Tabs said...

Oh wow, I forgot about when he broke his foot. I think that was one of our Dad's last acts was taking his cast off early - what an idiot. (My Dad not Skip).