October 5, 2010

Rock On...

Since we did end up finding out what the baby is before it is born...I have started to work on HER space. I was in need of a comfy rocker and I found this one on KSL for only 40 bucks...a great steal since the one I really want is $350. Didn't really love the color, it was stained, and it really didn't fit with the colors I had in mind for "Peaches" space... And here is the way it looks now. Totally fun and unique.
I took apart a crazy quilt I had made a few years back and used it to make a fitted slip cover. It's pretty cute and sassy so it should make those late night feedings a little more fun.

2 comments:

Reggs said...

CONGRATS EMMA! Can't wait to see your newest little "peach".
Also, I admire your sewing skills! I can't believe you are being that productive while being pregnant. :D

Tabs said...

You are so amazing and talented! It looks so great!