August 28, 2012

New Little Guy

Kobi Cade finally made his way into the world, the day before my due date. It was quite the long day becuase contractions kept starting and stopping. I was on potocin and having contractions every 2 minutes but Kobi was not moving down and my water wasn't breaking on it's own. Once my water was broken it was only about 1 1/2 hours and he was born. He is a big boy weighing in at 9 lbs 7 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. He doesn't look like he weights that much because he is so long. He is an absolute doll and we are all loving him very much.
Just like my other 3 Kobi has a head full of dark hair- although I think his may be the longest.
Eric is so excited to have his brother here. He tells everyone we see that he finally has a brother!
Lily is completly in love with Kobi. She would hold him all day if I let her. She has to be in the same room with him at all times.
Evie is so cute with Kobi. She puts her cheek on his and says I Love You Baby at least 5 times a day, and every time she gets to hold him she giggles. I just realized we don't have a single family picture at the hospital or a picture of Skip or I holding Kobi when he was first born- I guess that makes us kinda lame! We are so excited to have this little guy with us. Our little family now feels complete.

1 comment:

Gourley Family said...

So fun Emma! He is too precious! I just love all that hair! Sending sleeping vibes for you and the babe your way.