October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Last night the kids got to break in their Halloween costumes with a little trunk or treat action.Eric decided to be Robin Hood this year. I have to say his favorite thing about his costume (before he saw the bow and arrows) were the tights. Funny I know. He was really fasinated by them. Don't worry I told him that he is only allowed to wear them on Halloween! I was later informed by Skip that Robin Hood never wore tights- it was leather pants...
Lily was Little Red Riding Hood. She wouldn't put the hood up- but she was still adorableThey had so much fun- and made sure not to let their candy bags out of sight. Lily even snuck out of her room to grab her bag. She was caught as she hightailed it back to bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Oh man I miss you guys

Margaret said...

lillys hair is soooo long! Im glad you pointed out that your son is wearing tights, and was happy that you explained that they are only for halloween:) sooo cute! I love the costumes!!!

Annette said...

hahahahah... you are such a party pooper... only for Halloween? Come on! :-) And leather pants? That was the first time I had heard that. Must be a Utah thing. I will have to ask Mike about that.

The kids look great and so do their costumes. Love you girl!