February 11, 2010

I HEART Projects!

I love to have projects to work on...sometimes it keeps me out of trouble (unless I have to go to Joann's...)Now that I have more space- I have more to do...here are a few things that I have been up to...
A little $5 dollar wall art in the dining room Finally got my big clock made...now I just have to get it up on the right wall
New curtains for all the wonderful windows in the new townhouse...still working on covering up the ugly vertical blinds on the sliding glass door. My favorite- a new dress for Lily made out of a men's $5 t-shirt. All she wants to wear these days are Eric's t-shirts- drives me crazy so when I let her pick out a "daddy size" t-shirt it was a dream come true (for both of us)

I know
I know this is a totally bragging post, just want to show Mom all the stuff I've been talking about...

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow - do I feel lazy! How did you do the clock? I love it! I want it!

Margaret said...

i love the clock!!! We need something in our house that says our name on it, but i cant decide on what it should be. Also, curtains, I love them!

Unknown said...

You're amazing

Faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye said...

That clock is AWESOME!!!!!! ps...I love the bragging posts of things that you do because it gives me ideas! Keep them coming :)