May 23, 2011

Adventures in Hair Cutting

Lily decided she needed a haircut- so she did it herself. When I asked her why she cut her hair she tried to blame me for it...I told her to brush her hair- so naturally she heard cut your hair...Her hair cutting was mostly kept to the left side-
I didn't realize how short some of the pieces were till we went to the beauty parlor to get it fixed. She had cut the bottom layer of her hair to 1-2 inch chunks. The sweet hairstylist tried to keep it long with layers but you could still tell that one side was totally short and uneven so she had to do a pixie cut.
Luckly Lily is totally adorable and can pull it off. And she will finally let me put clips in her hair- so she won't look like a boy, lol.

1 comment:

kimberlee said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! wow. but you're right, she looks adorable with this pixie haircut. I figure this is a childhood rite of passage. It's basically unavoidable and just a matter of when, not if.