June 12, 2011

6 Months and 7 Years

Pretty exciting day for us here in the Adams Family. Today Evie turns 6 months old. And today also marks 7 years of marriage for Skip and I.My Little Lady is 6 months old today. Man the time has flown by!!! Evie now has her 2 bottom teeth. Teething has been a piece of cake with Evie. No drooling, runny nose, crankiness, or teething gel. One morning she had a tooth and that was that! She is such a mellow baby for the most part...specially if I am in her sights. She is a chubby baby weighing in at 23 lbs. She has started eating solid foods and so far loves sweet potatoes and green beans. She is now wearing 12-18m size clothing. Evie has also figured out the art of rolling over, she loves to roll over but isn't a big fan of being on her stomach for very long. Evie is a total joy and I couldn't be more in love with her!
Yesterday Skip and I went out to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. It's hard to believe its been 7 years already! We had a fun kid free morning up at Olympic park. We went on the alpine slides
and the extreme zip line. They were both such a rush and so much fun. Fun stuff helps us remember that we are young!I'm so glad I married Skip all those years ago...it hasn't always been a cake walk but I'm lucky I have such a wonderful husband. Sure do love you Skip!!! Can't wait to see what the next 7 years brings!

1 comment:

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your bangs and your little Evie is so cute! I can't believe she is 6 months. Time is flying by WAY too fast. I hope you guys are still enjoying Utah, we miss you in Florida!