June 25, 2011

Big Day for Skip

On June 23rd Skip graduated from the Police Academy!!!!! YAY- he is officially a Police Officer. Time has flown by...it seriously seems like yesterday was Valentines Day and he got the phone call saying he got the job with Ogden City. Now its 4 months later and he is ready to start his Field Training. I'm super proud and excited for Skip in this new career. Skip and 2 other guys sang the National Anthem at the graduation and sounded wonderful. My camera was being retarded but I did get it all on video.Skip with his Police ChiefSkip and his Mom...we aren't sure how much longer she will be with us so we were so happy she was able to be there for Skip's big day.2 of my brothers drove all the way from Boise ID just to be there for Skip's graduation.I'm so proud of my Officer

1 comment:

kimberlee said...

Not sure how I missed this post, but how awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. I bet Skip is going to have all sorts of stories...I know Taber does.