January 22, 2009

Just a little chilly...

I got up this morning to go running and the thermometer in my car said it was 39 degrees! Yeah I know that for most of you- it's not that cold and you've had colder but for Florida that's freakin' cold! There was even a freeze advisory on the news this morning! So I am taking this time to enjoy the change in weather and start to prepare myself for the fact that by the end of this year (if all goes according to plan and we are back out west) I will be frozen. It will be pointless to try and get me to come outside next winter because my thinned out-finally adjusted to Florida tropical weather- will be frozen and I will be unable to move! But honestly I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! That is nuts!!! Bust out the sweaters and jackets and sweats and slippers while you still can!!!!

Annette said...

Sheesh I know it is cold up here... I told Kristen to move down where you are. She says you are even too cold. We have been freezing... Yesterday I never took my jacket off! I hear you have falling animals from your trees and such!
Sorry to hear you are leaving FL but so happy for you that you get to finally go back west. I happy Skip was able to get school done. Congrats Skip!

Annette said...

So have you warmed up yet??? I started to thaw but then it gets cool again. I am surprised that I am not sick sick sick. I told Kristen to move down where you are for the warmth. She said NO... you guys are too cold as well. She wants to move to Bermuda!