February 22, 2009

Little Pink Piggies



I finally got Lily to let me paint her little toenails! She hates it...I mean hates it when I try to clip her nails or toenails- so painting her nails has been totally out of the question. I've tried one other time to paint her toenails, but couldn't even get one nail painted before she had it wiped off. I figured I was going to have to wait a few more years before I could paint her nails. Well she surprised me this morning. I was sitting on the floor putting lotion on my legs and Lily watched me for a few seconds then sat next to me and let me put lotion on her legs too. She even helped rub it in. Then she watched as I painted my toes. When I was done she stuck her foot up and sat and watched while I painted her toes. I had to hurry and grab the blow dryer before she wiped it off- but mission accomplished! Lily now has some hot pink piggies! Good thing it's hot enough that she can wear her flip-flops to show off her toes! I am looking forward to years of bonding over pedicures!

6 comments:

Annette said...

how fun!!! I love getting my feet done with my girls... it's a blast!!

Faye said...

That is so much fun!!!!

Reggs said...

That picture is adorable of the little toes! Aren't girls so much fun?

Unknown said...

Oh my lanta that is the cutest thing ever. And I think I say that about like every picture that you post but it's the truth! I love how they're little sausages! haha totally made my day

Em said...

Thanks for saying my toes look like sausages Ash- no more flip flops for me!

Unknown said...

Hahaha oh my funny you totally know I meant Lily's lol