March 9, 2009

What did he say?

So Eric gave his very first talk in Primary on Sunday. When the heck did my little guy become old enough to give talks!! Time really does fly by! Anyway Eric's talk was on Mother's. So we found some different pictures of what Mommies do. And then I stood up by Eric and held the pictures and then Eric would tell what the picture was. He started off really well by saying
"Mommies are awesome!"
Mommies go to the park,
play candy land,
make cookies with me, and then we got to this picture...

Eric looked at the picture and said "Mommy makes me hurt!" Skip of course was in the back and laughed really loud. I was lucky enough to have the rest of the pictures in front of my face so no one could see me laughing. I tired to get Eric to say Mommy makes me feel better- but he was ready to move on to the next picture.
Mommies give bear hugs,
teach me about Jesus Christ,
read stories
Mommy makes me happy!"
He did such a great job- minus telling everyone that I make him hurt!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!! He is getting way old! I remember loving to give talks and mom had that one book she'd always recommend using. haha

Faye said...

Oh man that is so funny! Leave it to Eric, once again he made my day.

Tabs said...

I can't believe Eric is old enough to be giving talks in church! That kid is so funny and cute!